status: baking!
I LOVE BAKING YAY
If you're nice, I might even give you some tomorrow!
WOO HOO!
Anyhow, this morning I went to the library the first time in 2349837912199900000000 years.
I can't believe the library has become so tach-savvy all of a sudden. The computer system is a lot newer and cool. And plus there's free wifi. THERE DIDNT USED TO BE FREE WIFI!!!
Anyway, I went and borrowed a whole stack of mystery books, for english. Stupid english. Making me actually read. I NEVER READ!!!
And then I bumped into Melody and hung around with her until we bumped into Jennifer Wang and her bunch of friends.
~~~~~AWKS~~~~~
So lame. They were just sitting there lol. And Queenie was there too. I said hi. And a whole bunch of yr 10 sydney boys were there LOL.
Hahaha I should have gone to Woodville park or something and told everyone their "reunion" was a sad thing in the library.
And then afterwards, I went and took the bus home.
IM SO SAD. THE DUDE CHARGED ME $2 WHEN IM ONLY SUPPOSED TO PAY $1
But then I didnt wanna argue with him because he's the usual angry looking dude and I had to pay $2 with a #20 note so I got tonnes of change. The dud wasnt impressed.
NEITHER AM I. IM A CHILD!! NOT AN ADULT!!
To make it worse, STC asked me to come in for work today. HALF WAY THROUGH MY OVERPRICED BUS RIDE. Dammit if only they asked me early. Then I would have probably went, but NOOOO. I cbb to walk all the way back to the shopping centre =="
Hey look, I think my brownies are almost done. MIAM MIAM! LOL
ahah school tomorrow. I think I'd better go and pack my bag and get my winter uniform ready.
See you all tomorrow!
___________
Random Fact #59
After sewing, baking is my next favourite hobby.
Too bad I don't have a sewing machine. If I didnt even have an oven, I'd probably hide and cry in a corner.