yaay so today annie, nancy and i went to the campsie food fest which was very cool :D
First, I went to sign up for Mr Ye next term except they didnt have any vacancies so I have to wait until someone leaves. I believe sandy is leaving? Who knows.
Then we walked around and looked at all the yummy food stalls :D
Then we went and saw Alvin Quah from the second season of masterchef! He made a curry dish and then he made a noodle dish. YUM. We were too pro and got to have samples of his food.
He was really cool! He kept asking people if they had questions for him but I think everyone was just too focused on his food LOL
Alvin: So... Is everyone having a good time today? What have you been doing so far?
Fan: WAITING FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
And after he got off stage we went and took photos and got his signature!
Hahahahaha I'm too cool :D
And then we walked around and bought ddukbokki YUM. It was insanely spicy but SO GOOD. Good thing I shared it with annie. I would've died if I ate it on my own.
Than Nancy had to leave to go coaching :(
SHE TOTALLY MISSED OUT ON ALL THE COOL STUFF :D
We went back to the stage and watched the Nando's chicken eating thing and it was so gross.
There was some old dude who was really desperate for the chicken. Wow.
Then it was Popasia! So cool. They had a song guessing comp and I won one of the rounds by answering Good Day by IU.
Man, I love that song. I knew it the second they started playing it.
And so I won a popasia t-shirt and a really cute rabbit money box thing! xD
So yeah! So cool.
Annie was a finalist in a trivia game so she won a bag as well!
So yeah! Great day except I've been coming down with a cold and I'd better go to sleep early today!
____________
Random Fact #62
I used to go to the Lakemba Street Festival every year.
One year it was on my birthday so I thought they were holding a festival for as a celebration for me!! :D