Ha! Next year I wont be a junior anymore!
But seriously it was SO TIRING. We practically jumped the whole night except half way i couldn't be bothered anymore so I just walked around talking to random people and drank lots of water.
WATER IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!
The played Friday twice, which was cool but sad, since it was a Thursday LOL
Oh and took many random photos that don't look very pretty at all xD
It was also pretty stinky by the end. HOW GROSS. Plus everyone was sweating at being all gross.
LOL christine the fountain. actually... its not funny....
Oh gosh i really like the smoke machine. It smelt really... sweet. srsly!
it was so cool to stand in front of it and watch people around you disappear suddenly in smoke.
it's like magic!!
Also, I went with 2 glowsticks and ended up with 3.
Only one of them was my original LOL
the costume contest was hilarious. ann is such a crowd-pleaser xD