Yay who watched the royal wedding? I DID!
For like, 5 hours straight or something.
SERIOUSLY.
omg, her dress was so pretty, and the rumours about the designers were right! How cool.
And then they had the ceremony. The Westminster Abbey was so pretty. There were TREES inside the place!
ngawww so pretty
OH and I also caught Julia Gillard walking in and also David and Victoria Beckham. They really looked tres chic. So much more fashionable than the other old ladies I've seen around. I swear some people's hats looked like a tent. Or like, they were going to the beach or something. Ridiculous. xD
During the thing, the commentators kept mentioning Diana so my parents were like;
*sniffsniff* "I liked Diana soooo much!!"
They also couldn't stop talking about how cool the cars looked. I mean, most people would be starting at the Queen, not the brand of her car and the specific colour.
And then after all the cool stuff like vows and things, they started singing all these hymns, that sounded nice. Except that they were so soothing I almost fell asleep on the sofa.
So then after a few other ceremonial things, they left the abbey and had the big parade thing. It was cool. I actually felt excited ahahahha.
It was so insane to see all the people behind the gates waiting for the parade and then they all just walked out towards Buckingham Palace and the royal family went onto the balcony. And they kissed and people waved and aeroplanes flew past and then it was over.
did you see the difference between the last photo and this one? :O
I bet it would have been amazing if I were there in person, but half the time I was actually kinda sleepy. What a shame. Probs mainly because of the songs, BUT I MUST SAY. The church place looked so pretty and cool. They did some eagle eye shots, and I got all confused about where we were.
Another good part was her dress. Her dress was so pretty. Normally I don't like lace, but this time it was cool. My fav part of the dress was the tail.
Isn't it so cool when they go up or down stairs, and it's like trailing behind on the steps and it looks so cool :D I'm trying to find a photo of what I'm talking about, but there's none up yet. :(
Oh and another funny bit was when they had the horse drawn carriages, the horses kept pooping all over the road. and then the poor solider/marching people had to march on the road. And you know how it is, every step must be the same with each other, so you can't like dodge the massive hills or anything. Therefore I saw countless people step into massive piles of poop. It was such a sad sight.
OH and they had the bit that was like, if anyone objects, say it now. I was sooooo waiting for someone to burst through the doors and go I OBJECT!!!! That would be so epic. Instead it was kinda just like uncomfortable silence. Every now and then someone sneezed. Haha
So yeah, there's your exclusive coverage of the royal wedding! Better commentating than Channel 7 I bet!
Oh and did I mention, school started yesterday. Nothing much. Term 2 is always so boring.
__________
Random Fact #60
I have a Nintendo DS Lite.
I hardly play on it anymore, plus, it's considered an "old" version now.