HI PEOPLE.
wow, it's been such an interesting holiday for me this time. Normally I just sit at home all day and laze around but this time, I can't remember when I WAS at home all day! Ok, so on Tuesday we went to the easter show, which was pretty cool.
I didn't get a show bag though. They're kinda... NOT WORTH IT.
HOWEVER.
I LOVE THE WOOLWORTHS FRESH FOOD DOME.
FAV PART MAN. YUMMY!
Oh and we also watched a hypnotist do his thing. I bet it was rigged! I BET IT WAS!!!
No way can people be so weird O_O
Anyhow, I got a propeller hat, and that was really cool, and I also got a really overpriced pie BUT IT WAS SOO YUMMY I GUESS IT WAS WORTH IT......
lol and then we went through hollywood horrors! YESS quite HORRIBLE indeed.
*shivers*
There were certain mean people who literally used me as a human shield against the crazy zombies and other weird things.
Next time I go into a haunted house, I'm bringing my own set of hammers, axes, chainsaws, etc.
The fireworks were really spectacular. I really like fireworks. So pretty.
BAMBAMBAM
BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!~~~~
And then on Thursday I went volunteering again! Because my childcare place had a little easter event so I went and helped out with the kids. They were so cute ^_^
OH and on Friday, I went to the easter show AGAIN, but this time with my parents. It was alright, apart from the crazy crowds.
WARNING: IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO GO TO THE EASTER SHOW ON GOOD FIRDAY =="
Holy, I almost got run over by people. There were like, massive hordes of people it was insane. Also, a massive line to get into the showbag hall (which i didnt want to go into anyway).
SERIOUSLY??
Anyways, my parents were being so cool about it and they even let me buy whatever food I liked. THAT'S SERIOUSLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME MAN.
And then on the bus home, some creepy country looking dude sat next to me. He smelt like eucalyptus trees. Too bad I was sitting on the window side, so I couldn't run away. It was so dodgy.
And then today! Quite epic and fun!
FLASH MOB HELL YEAH.
It felt so cool to be with so many kpop lovers at once, in one place. Some people were REALLY GOOD at dancing. I felt so noob, but that's ok! It all about the enjoyment and participation!
The first girl group dances were really dodgy and slightly failure-ish. Plus, I kept stepping into puddles of water and my feet got all wet :'(
But after lunch it got really awesome. It was basically just random people dancing to korean music in the middle of nowhere. And we actually attracted quite a crowd! *proud*
It was really funny when everyone jumped in for the chorus parts or the interesting parts, and then everyone runs out for the cool people to do the verses that nobody knows xD
I REALLY LIKED THE FUNNY GIRLISH GUY.
LOL SO FUNNY.
Anyhow, that's pretty much it! my quick recap of my more-exciting-that-usual week.
Oh btw, I finished secret garden after sarah showed me the first half episode that other day.
HEHEHEHHEHEHEH
I must say, the "resolution" was kinda.........
*dotdotdot*
I MEAN DUDEEEEE
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ahhh the potential....
how much more epic it could have been. Oh well!
Yay! hyun bin LOL
I've heard so much about him yet, I've only just watched a drama with him in it.
Everyone keeps asking me whether or not dream high was better than secret garden. Honestly, I think I liked them quite equally.
Dream High was the typical I CAN DO THIS!! *HWAITING!* drama, that makes you feel all pumped and inspired.
I definately like the DH soundtrack much more. Secret Garden's OST kinda bores me sorry xD
***SPOILERS***
SG had quite a good plot and conflicts, but the whole body swap element, I thought was kind of useless? I mean, what did it do in the end? Make the drama funnier? MAN I WISH IT JUST HAD MORE CONFLICTS AND CONSEQUENCES!
Same with Dream High though. Maybe I'm just picky and nothing is enough LOL
***END SPOILERS***
OK! UNTIL NEXT TIME!
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AT SCHOOL SOON!
WHO'S HYPED FOR CAMP?? ^_^
_____________
Random Fact #57
I absolutely cannot type on a proper keyboard.
You see, I used to have a laptop, and its keys ARE MUCH NICER than my keyboard, now that I've changed to a desktop.
I swear it takes me double the time to type something using my new keyboard, because of the typos :'(