According to my calculations, I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE WEDNESDAY!
How very slack of me.
OK, so I was out all day today because i had to help my parents at work. Ah... so tiring.
And also, for the past few days I've been SICK! I'm so sad. Just then I had a coughing fit and I almost vomited. ew... ok you didn't need to know that xD
OH and I just remembered randomly. WHAT THE HELL ARE PEOPLE DOING IN GERMAN CLASS??
All I can hear when
je parle français is STOMP STOMP STOMP. It sounds like someone's drilling on the roof =="
Oh TODAY. I was shopping with my mum after work to buy dinner and when i was waiting outside some asian bbq duck place a caucasian lady came up to me! I was like woahhhh because she suddenly came up really close.
Anyways, she was like, "HI! Do you by chance know the asian restaurants in this area well?"
And well, OFC I DO! I'VE LIVED IN *insertplaceilive* ALL MY LIFE!!
ok I didn't say that. So yeah then I listed all the places I thought were really good. But she kept rejecting me because she'd already been to all the good places! So in the end just told her to go to a random one and try it out.
I blogged about this becuase IT SHOWS THAT I LOOK ASIAN BUT I ALSO SPEAK ENGLISH! YAY! I don't look like a nooby chinese tourist! hurray for me. Anyways, that incident really boosted my pride. I've never been asked directions from a stranger before!
Wait.. no. I have. There are tonnes of old asian grandmas who get on the train then realise they have no idea where they're going. Yay my canto skills pay off!
I have gathered that most asian grandmas like to travel to redfern for some reason.
ARE THEY THE REASON FOR REDFERN'S DODGYNESS???? who knows.
OK i have no life. Seriously? blogging about grannies that are clueless about city rail? YOU CAN DO BETTER MICHELLE!
Ok maybe not. BYE!
_________
Random Fact #16
When I was 7, I was convinced my mum could read my mind. I GOT REALLY SCARED.
To test it out, I asked her what I was thinking. She got it right, but I think it was too obvious that I was staring at the car outside our house.