Im eating doritos right now. Yummy Cheese Supreme Flavour. Oh so yummy. I'm also listening to DBSK's Mirotic. How sad. I must be cursed. Just as I start liking a kpop group seriously or whatever, they break up or something.
Take SS501. They're all split up. And I only just started liking them. Then I liked SuJu but then Hangeng left and the other two are inactive. Damn. And then I recently found out about DBSK's Mirotic and went WOW! Turns out they disbanded or something. ==
SNSD better not disband or I will have nothing to be interested in.
I had to sort out or passport things today. Fully took up my entire night. Stupid passports. Why do they have to make it so difficult. It's not like I'm dodgy or anything. *sus look* And my passport photo looks soooo retarded :( so sad. I have to keep it for 5 years. Yea, that sucks.
Doritos are nommy. But I shouldn't eat to many. Or I will be fat.
Today I wrote Super Junior all over the back page of my English book. NO!! It wasn't random fangirling!!! Ms Whiteing wanted us to get into the writing mood so she told us to write down whatever pops up im our heads. Yea, super junior came up around... 10 -15 times? xD
My list:
Super Junior, cute, hot, sexy, I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR, cake, food, cake, SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!, kpop, food, bored, english, school, SUPER JUNIOR, SUPER JUNIOR IS DA BESTEST!!!! <3<3, chair, table, food, cake, lunch, SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And so on.
Yea... By now I think you should all know this blog is where I go crazy with my fangirl-ness. Too bad my group is not very SuJu-ish. They find me annoying. WHO CARES :D. *squee*
Apparently, according to Annie (I'm not sure if she's a good source... :P) there is some shop in the city that sells all sorts of kpop merchandise. YAY! I must go there one day and go crazy. And I also need to find a way to hang up my KHJ posters. Yes, that is first on my list.
Lol. I'm listening to this Super Junior song that's like,
"I want to hold your hand (I wanna hold your hand~~)
I want to kiss your lips (kiss your lips~~)
I wanna fall in love with you~~
My beautiful lovely day~~ O_O"
Yea, I thought that was interesting...
You know Nancy's friend's friend's long lost cousin is some guy in DBSK?
Cool, if the relation wasn't so far away. Nancy doesn't even know which member he is. ==
Lol, we can randomly go up to me and go, "Hey mate. You remember me? I'm your cousin's friend's friend's friend's friend. ;D"
So awesome right?
OK i think this should be enough for today.
BTW, I started Coffee Prince. The main girl looks so much like Go Mi Nam. Wow!
And the main guy's so ugly ==
ok ill end now.
BYE