GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Friday, October 22, 2010,11:49 PM
stand by me
YOU KNOW. IM LISTENING TO STAND BY ME ATM!
I decided that maybe having my special playlist only consisting of my fav dbsk songs is a little obsessive. Therefore, I have put my FOB PLAYLIST on shuffle. It contains all my asian songs.
STAND BY ME~~
I used to LOVE that song! LOVE IT!
hehehe my old kpop songs. Nowadays I just listen to dbsk, a few shinee and some other randoms.
Anyhow, I found this on youtube. I THINK IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.
i mean his singing guys. I'm not a crazy obsessed materialistic fan!!! :(
yeah anyways. Today, after basketball I came home and there was all this blood on my hand!! I didn't even know until I got home! Then I remembered that it was because someone scratched me with their long nails. I knew when they scratched me, but I didn't think about it since i was too focused on the game xD
Ouch it hurts. It's not too bad though, the scratch is around 2cm long.
I was so shocked though! Suddenly I saw all this blood coming out of it!!
OK ILL STOP BEING CREEPY NOW!
listening to old ost tracks make me feel nostalgic.ahhh playful kiss ended. Now what am I going to look forward to on thursdays? nothing! why? because thursdays are my piano lessons days!
the ending was SOOOO SWEET! <3
yeah, it was pretty cheesy too, but I have learnt to accept it.
Afterall, it's the basis of a proper kdrama!
WELL! I CAN wait until my next drama. yes. i CAN. not typos.
dramas make me unfocused. I dont like being unfocused!!!
We also had an interesting family discussion/argument today. Actually I was in the next room eavesdropping. So hilarious. For me, at least.
Ok so what happened was, my sister was arguing with my parents about them never letting her buy clothes. IT'S TRUE! I feel it too! Ok then they had this big argument about it and my sister stormed to her room. After she was out of the living room, my dad said, "JUST LET HER BUY CLOTHES! How do you think she's gonna get a bf if you don't let her have pretty clothes?? Do you want her to grow all old and everything and still not have a guy?? We need to go through this stage in her life helping her!!!""
MEANWHILE. I was ROFLing SO HARD. I can't believe those words came out of my dad's mouth!!! xD
So yeah, my mum ended up letting her buy new clothes and I get all her old clothes. I don't mind, I LIKE NEW CLOTHES! (second hand)
EXCEPT! she decided to keep all her nice clothes and gave me all the dodgy ones that were out of fashion 2 years ago. T_T
I'msohappy.
BTW. I GOT INTO ALL MY ELECTIVES!
And dude, Christine, Annie and I are all in all of each other's classes.
French, History and Va (if you're wondering)
I'm also very happy because I'm in Sarah's art class and Nancy's history class! I've never been in Sarah's class in high school! Haiqiu's not taking any of my classes, so yeah.
Shaz got all sad cuz I'm only in her history class! xD What a funny child!
NEVER FEAR! MISH IS HERE!
We will have lots of fun during history ok? ^_^
It was really funny because NANCY was the one who put up the lists for Mr Henshaw, because she was very conveniently, asking him about something at the time he decided to put them up. So yeah, our group knew first. :P We actually got to look at it when there was no one else there! Amazing! lol. I have a sad life.
When I was in primary school, I slept at 9pm every night.
And to think that waking up at 8:30am the next day was hard for me, I THINK I WAS INSANE!!
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.