TODAY.
JESS SAID SHE ENJOYED READING MY BLOG.
I feel so happy ^_^
did you know that my chrome dictionary doesn't have blog as a word? It suggests me GLOB. nicee..
is my under bite very obvious? It didn't used to be that bad, then it got worse!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??
well there's a very good explaination for that. You see, when you get braces, all your teeth get loose.
Atm, my dentist is focusing on moving my back teeth back, so now my front teeth on the bottom row are moving forwards because they are loose and have nowhere to go, except forwards.
DAMN IT!!! I wish they'd work on my front teeth already. They're getting worse. Then again, my back teeth are moving very far back, so that's good.
DAMN IT!!! I want my braces off already!!! :'(
also, today sarah said jaejoong couldn't sing. WHAT UTTER NONSENSE!!!
I this a cue for a DBSK video??? YOU WANT THAT SARAH?? nah, i don't think she does, nor am I bothered to xD
i am currently on the search for a new msn dp. OH LOOK! A KITTEN! ^_^
SEE GUYS. MY BLOG. IT'S SO BORING.
MY LIFE. IT'S SO BORING!
:'(
OH YEAH AND THIS MORNING ON THE TRAIN.
it was extremely crowded. Not like, crowded in a normal way, because crowded pretty much is normal to me now.
LIKE, EVERYONE WAS SANDWICHED. AND MUSHED INTO EACH OTHER. even the public were mushed into each other. Seeing them trying to get away from each other while also trying to fit into the tiny carriage was really funny! xD
So yeah, I ended up WAYYYYY too close to haiqiu, face to face. And annie was somewhere far away under some smelly guy's armpit xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
everyone else was pretty squashed, but nothing TOO bad. I saw two men looking like they were hugging but were obviously strangers xD xD xD
ok that was an interesting trip.
______________
Random Fact #11
There is constantly wood all over my house.
My sister studies Architecture. Therefore, she makes many wood models. Therefore, there is always scraps of wood in our house. In the kitchen, in my room, in my bed, in the bathtub. You name it.
btw, my sister's photography is amazing. just saying.
quite nice, no? ;D
she has cool models too. here's her architechture blog.
please don't click on the link. copy and paste. becuase then she might see the referring link and discover my blog! if you don't know what that means, dw. Just copy and paste. THANKS!
DO YOU BELIEVE SHE MADE ALL OF THESE??? im so proud ^_^