GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Sunday, October 24, 2010,12:06 AM
professor layton
WOW I LOVE PROFESSOR LAYTON! I've been through the first and half of the second game. I SPENT 3 HOURS ON IT TODAY! Normally, I don't play on my ds, but today I was going through my cupboard and I found it under a stack of stuff. And then I got addicted, because it's such a great game. If you have a DS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. That is, if you haven't already played it :D
I'm going through an 'reminiscent music' phase. Tonight's theme is OWL CITY. I used to TOTALLY LOVE OWL CITY! It makes me feel so happy and carefree. It brings me back to my non-fob days in feburary. Wow, looking back at my itunes records, I started to listen to kpop in march.
Lady Gaga and Owl music dominated February. Decemeber last year was Glee. The rest of 2009 was just full of the mainstream american music. OK THIS IS UNORGANISED. I DO NOT APPROVE!
TIME FOR A TIMELINE! ^_^
2007
Delta Goodrem
Hilary Duff
2008
High School Musical xD
2009
Mainstream American
December - You're Beautiful OST
2010 January - You're Beautiful OST (seriously, I was OBSESSED with YB) Early Feburary - Lady Gaga Late Feburary - Owl City Early March - Boys Before Flowers 0ST Late March - SNSD (Run Devil Run album) & popular kpop singles April - 2AM & popular kpop singles (i liked 2AM because Jo Kwon was in WGM) May - Gummy, f(x), Kara, 2PM, SuJu, Hi My Sweetheart OST, SS501 (wow, i kept jumping from here to there during may) June - Kept listening to the May music. I remember I used to LOVE each of them for a short amount of time. Not a very stable fan I guess xD July - SuJu (No Other. For a short while I REALLY LOVED SUJU. BUT THEN CAME...) DBSK!!! I tracked down my blog posts and I started like DBSK on the 21st of July ^_^ August - DBSK!! Some mainstream singles such as SHINee, BoA and Seven September - DBSK!! (seriously, if you look at my itunes, my DBSK songs surged so high. Mainly because Lisa gave me the three CD's :D) October - DBSK!! & JYJ (JYJ's new english album!!)
So yeah guys, that's Michelle's Music Taste in a nutshell.
I hope you had fun reading that. Or you could have been very bored xD
wow, i have liked DBSK for 3 MONTHS NOW! That's the longest I have ever been through a phase like that. Interesting. I wonder if I'll still like them this time next year?
Only time will tell!
AND OMG JAEJOONG HAS SUCH A CUTE CAT!!!!
His cat, named Jiji or something (forgot) even has a facebook page!! xD xD
IT'S THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! XD look at the photos xD
or if you cbb to go on fb, here they are!
SO CUTE MAN!! *squeal*
I REMEBER WHEN MY CAT WAS SO CUTE!
ohhh... back so many years ago.. xD
Now Pocky's a fat lazy old cat xD
I LOVE YOU POCKY!! <3
Also, I'm not sure if I have already posted this video or not, but it's doesnt matter! I still love it!
I don't know what the japanese says (der) but who cares. IT'S THE VOICES THAT MATTER!
And the crazy amount they sweat O_O It look like they went to shower and forgot to dry themselves. BUT IT'S OK. hahaa
BTW EVERYONE! MARINA CHANGED THE URL TO HER BLOG! SO DON'T FORGET TO EDIT HER LINKS! AND FOLLOW HER! ^_^
(marina, I'm feeling nice today, so here's some free advertising! LOL)
I started taking piano lessons even before I started school.
Yeha, I be everyone did that. BUT WHY DO I STILL SUCK AT PIANO?? WHY??? :(
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.