GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Friday, October 8, 2010,9:10 PM
ill remember you
today i went to basketball! and no one was there!!
apart from leanne, tina, ann dai and the other christine. So yeah, the class only had 11 people, which was cool, because then we get more time per person.
Anyway, I was feeling so energetic today! So when it our our team's turn to play, I didn't know what I was doing and suddenly charged towards the goal. People were like, woahh... she normally doesn't do that.
So yeah, I charged madly at the goal and shot it. Then I ran away in embarrassment, since I always play modestly.
How are your holidays? Mine have been so boring! And awfully short! Ahh... school in 3 days. Can't wait. *cough**cough*
Recently, I've been really into this song! I know, it's old but yeah. It reminds me of those old songs from the 60's that my mum listens to, except better.
I heard about it ages ago, except I was never bothered to listen to it. OK MUST STAY ON TRACK AND DO SOME WORK. BYEBYE.
___________
Random Fact #6
When I was in kindy, someone teased me for having hairy legs. I was then determined to wear stockings for several weeks afterwards.
Ofc, I got over it. LOVE WHO YOU ARE <3
ahahhaah i have such hairy legs and arms xD
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.