YAY! Yesterday was Sarah's birthday party, which was VERY VERY FUN!
(or in Sarah's way: NOMU NOMU FUN!)
ALSO. I haven't been blogging lately have I? Yes, I've been quite slack. Mostly because nothing ultra interesting has happened, so it's ok.
OK SO SARAH'S PARTY. VERY FUN! So I woke up at 8:30 because Annie and Mel were supposed to come to my house to work on Sarah's present, except ANNIE COME HALF AND HOUR LATE. THAT HALF AN HOUR COULD BE USED FOR ME TO SLEEP. Ok so then we did this TOTALLY AWESOME SCRAPBOOK THAT WAS INDEED VERY EPIC. SO EPIC.
But we worked off schedule and turned up an hour late to sarah's party that started at 3pm!
WHO CARES. According to what I have gathered, the party didn't start 'till we arrived ;D
The party was extremely fob. LIKE, OMG IM BEING BOMBARDED BY FOB! But that's cool, becuase I like fob. Fob is addictive.
OMGSH AND WE PLAYED CHUBBY BUNNY. And that was so gross. I was the first to pull out, becuas my mouth was too small and I couldn't fit anymore in. So I just spat it all out. Other people were so gross. Half vomiting and stuff. Never playing that game again? CHECK.
Then Sarah's parents made TONNES of yummy food, except, we couldn't finish it! We ate too many snacks before. I really regret it. The food was DELICIOUS. I guess it was also because I normally don't eat dinner until around 7:30, but that's hardly an excuse of not eating enough good food!
There was also a HUGE plate of salad, which was positioned right in front of Haiqiu, so she was happy. Then, I got bombarded by onions and a crazy fly tong. I HATE ONIONS. especially raw ones.
After dinner everyone went out to burn fat and started dancing to fob songs. See. MORE FOB! :D
BUT IT WAS SO COLD LAST NIGHT! We took photos and such. Not enough of Annie's liking, though.
Then some people ditched us (us as in me, sarah, jess, christine and nancy) so we were now a lonely group of 5 in the dark backyard. BUT THAT'S COOL. WE TRANSFORMED INTO SHINEE. And walked stylishly up a ramp to her house. SERIOSULY GUYS,
WHY NOT DBSK??
Then we opened the presents. Poor Sarah only had 3 presents! BUT THAT'S OK. BECAUSE OURS WAS SO EPIC IT OWNED EVERYONE. OK so Christine got her a framed KHJ jigsaw puzzle. He has blue hair there O_O Then we gave her the scrapbook that took us 6 HOURS TO MAKE. So epic. I'm so happy. It too lots of organisation. BE GRATEFUL SARAH >)
Then we had the cake which no one could finish. BUT I FINISHED IT! IT WAS SO YUMMY! Double choc or something I think. Then we played musical chairs. I LOVE MUSICAL CHAIRS. The furthest I got was the last round and then I stooped as low as getting out in the first round XD VERY FUN. Nancy is very intimidating to play with.
Then slowly, everyone started to leave and we ended up just singing songs and youtubing.
QUITE A FUN PARTY I MUST SAY. I LOVE PARTIES. I WONDER WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE??
Thank you Sarah for hosting us for a night. It must be quite tiring.
OH AND I FORGOT. Sarah's mum bought theses really cool balloon things that made such loud noises! Stephanie's one was a little sad though, only a faint whistle. Everyone's went SO LOUD. MY EARDRUMS MUST HAVE BURST!
OH YEAH AND WE HAD A TREASURE HUNT. It was really fun to run around the house looking for clues, but.... TOO EASY SARAH, TOO EASY! US NSGS AND ONE SGH NEEDS A CHALLENGE!
Then we found out the bottom of each post-it note had something each of us liked. Jess got Taemin, Annie got Taeyang, Nancy got Kyuhyun AND minho, Haiqiu got I FORGOT. Stephanie got rabbit and I forgot about Melody and Christine didn't get one xD. DAMN. I forgot to take my Jaejoong one home xD
So yeah. FUN PARTY! THANKS SARAH!
^^
_____________
Random Fact #9
No matter how hot is is during summer, I have to have a blanket on me somehow, even if it's just over my feet.