WOW IT'S THE 10TH OF THE 10TH OF THE 2010!
how awesome. We only get this every 100 years. CHERISH IT GUYS.
so... MY UNIFORM IS PERFECTLY FINE!
and nop, it didnt smell. It's just very wrinkly, except I ironed it to now it's fine.
BUT. IT'S NOT FINE
BECAUSE IT'S SO SHORT! I GREW SO MUCH SINCE TERM 1!
ahhh so short! it goes up wayy over my knees and my mum says she can see my undies when i bend over =="
I also found out why my hair has been so retard lately. It's all dry and un-soft. It's because I took Nancy's advice on not using conditioner. DOES NOT WORK. Makes your hair so gross and hard and thick and gross. So yeah, today I put tonnes of conditioner so now my hair is nice and soft again.
HURRAY IT'S SCHOOL TOMORROW. When I was in primary school, I used to love school so much that by the end of the first week of holidays I wanted to go back to school. WOW that would never happen to me now. OK must go and not procrastinate! byebye.
I'll probs blog later so ill put my random fact there.