YAY TODAY I BAKE CUPCAKES!
i love baking <3
although, I found out today, I'm not that great at it. :(
BUT I STILL LOVE TO BAKE
MISSION OF THE DAY: Choc and vanilla cupcakes with green tea frosting.
I made three batches. One with vanilla cupcakes, and one with choc cupcakes and one with both (mixed in the tray)
It was pretty good. My first batch came out burnt, good thing it was the mixed batch. I managed to scrape off the burnt part and it tasted fine underneath.
Then I made green tea frosting! Green Tea Cream Cheese Frosting! I think our matcha powder isn't strong enough, so the cream cheese taste overpowers a bit, but it's still good. You can KINDA taste the green tea. At least it looks good? :D
OK PHOTO TIME. I finally recharged my camera the first time in a million years. Let's see how it went ;D
ooh... just look at those yummy textures :D
If only the green showed better. My stupid camera. I will get a new one in China next year :D
Success? Failure? I think it was pretty good tbh :D
Although, it does looks a bit
flat. I guess that's what CUPCAKE trays are for? I had to use muffin trays for cupcakes, so naturally it came out it but flat... but no worries. It tastes the same in your mouth. I didn't take a photo of my chocolate ones, because it basically looks the same except brown. HOW RACIST OF ME. im sorry!
Ok that there ends me cooking adventure of the day.
In other news, today I went yum cha with my parents! They had crab! I LOVE CRAB! And they had egg tarts. I LOVE EGG TARTS. Seriously, I.LOVE.EGG.TARTS. Seriously. <3
Then we went shopping and bought ingredients. And THEN I STARTED MY COOKING.
The End.
____________
Random Fact #4
My favourite food is rice noodles in chicken soup with a dash of XO sauce.
How very asian of me ^_^