I HATE WORK. I wish the the teachers would just give us a little less homework and assignments. I never get to have time for myself, without the worries of up-coming deadlines and scary piano teachers.
AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NOW RAGE QUITTING. I HATE WORK! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I JUST WANT TO STOP WORKING EVERY NIGHT AND USE ALL MY TIME TO DO WHATEVER I WANT. SUCH AS STALKING DBSK AND WATCHING HELLO BABY.
EVERYTIME I FINISH AN ASSIGNMENT, THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER ONE BEHIND IT. WE NEVER GET ANY INBETWEEN TIME. IT'S SO STUPID. AND EVEN THOUGH THEY CALL IT THE HOLIDAYS, THEY STILL GIVE US A HELL LOT OF HOMEWORK.
OMG IM SO STRESSED THESE DAYS. AND I ONLY GET 6 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERY NIGHT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'M ALWAYS FALLING ASLEEP IN CLASS AND STUFF. STUPID STUPID STUPID.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM SO ANNOYED. NOW I HAVE TO FRICKEN GO TO SCHOOL EARLY TO DO WORK. I HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SLEEP IN.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*CRIES*
ok spaz ended. I'm still very angry but theres no point on dwelling on it.
It's so sad how I blog so little nowadays. So... what's of the up?
Well, umm what to blog about? How about some new friends that I have met recently. Actually, new friends I have made this year.
Cindy Li
- goes to APES. Nah, joking. It's Alexandria Park Community School. Except on her school jacket it only has the initials and the C looks like an E.
- Is in love with annie. they are the ANDY pair.
- looks like a guy. When I first met her, I thought she was a guy for 2 weeks. I occasionally call her a HE.
- for some reason keeps buying drinks such as Easy Way, Chatime and coke and gives it to people, except people don't take it becuase they're too nice. Jessica was way to happy to accept that coke today!
- Catches our morning and after noon trains. Friend of Iris Yang
Wesley _____
- the reason the last name is blank is becuase i actually don't know his last name! AHAHAHAHA so yea, it's not some sort of rude word
- DO YOU KNOW THEY LEARN SPANISH AT
APES?? that's so cool. he taught me how to say hello. I think I forgot it again. :(
Nicole Ho
- Jennifer the Yr 7's friend. She looks rich O_O
Roxanne _____
- I should probably ask for people's last names next time.
- The cool person from chinese school who tells me everything
- Once pretended that i stole all her stuff by putting all her stuff in my pocket then pulling it out. I didn't even feel it!
- Has a brother. He is annoying
- Likes Harry Potter. (so do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
ok this was a boring post because no one knows any of them
I'm cool.
OH and I probably made more friends than that!!!!!!!!! (I think O_O) NO ACTUALLY.... I DID. >_>
my sexy DBSK <3
__________________
[Day 1 - Your Friend]
[Day 2 - Your Crush]
[Day 3 - Your Parents]
[Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)]
[Day 5 - Your Dreams]
[Day 6 - A Stranger]
[Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush]
[Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend]
I think this is a one-sided friendship, or more like a stalker case. I saw you in a soompi forum, commenting about how you wanted jang geun suk to come to australia and I went OMG THEY LIVE IN SYDNEY TOO! So then I started reading your blog and now it's one of my dailies. I feel like such a stalker. I think your'e 24. You have a dog and a boyfriend. And you have lots of domo plushies and other plushies. You like doing your nails. You like taking photo shoots because you have really pretty clothes and your boy friend is a pro photographer.
I'm watching you ;D