YAYAYAYAYAYA
IT'S HOLIDAYSS!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE WORK!!! (not really....)
ANYWAYS.
I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE MONDAY!
HOW SLACK!!!!!!
ok so.
in the holidays, i'm going to watch:
- Goong
- Heaven's Postman
- Playful Kiss
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
YAAYYAYA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
im downloading goong right now!
WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!!!!! D:D:D:
anyways. i have a cough. and i blame it on annie.
how awful. my throat hurts.
my parents are so great. i know i have a cough, and just offered me a FRIED spring roll. wow, i know where i get my genes from now.
okkkkkkkk.
you know, all the time, i read things like,
"DBSK IS SPLITTING UP AND YOU KNOW IT WEIRDO CASSIES"
"JYJ ARE SUCH B____ES!!! HOW DARE THEY ABANDON DBSK!!!!"
"AHAHAHAH STUPID DBSK! THEY FINALLY BROKE UP!!"
they make me so sad :'(
IMAGINE, YOU SHINEE FOLLOWERS, if shinee started to break up. Wouldn't you be sad?
oooooh goong still needs 1 min to finish dling the FIRST PART of two parts. dumbo.
WHAT BEAUTIES.
IT'S HAMTARO!!! :D
Today was a bludge. We made Croque Monsieur today during french. SO YUMMY!!! even though it's basically just cheese and ham, it was so yummy!! WE didn't get much of the cheese though, but IT'S OK, because it was still so yummy! Then we bludged for the rest of the lesson. yay.
Basically looked like this, except not as pro? SAME THING.
Croque Monsieur literally translates as "Mr Bite"
Croque = bite, Monsieur = Mr
I had basketball today! there were so little people though! I met a cook russian girl! she was cool and looked like a yr 8 even though she was in yr 7. wow
And we got a free sausage sizzle! I BET THEY SECRETLY INCLUDED THE COST IN MY $50 JOINING FEE!!!!!
ok im lazy and cbb to blog now.
byebye!
_________________
[Day 16 - Someone That's Not In Your State/Country]
DEAR JAEJOONG.
I WISH I COULDN'T DIRECT THIS TO YOU!!!!!
(get it? ;D smart people like jaejoong would)
OMG I WISH I COULD SEE YOU!! !I JUST WANT TO MEET YOU!!! JUST ONCE!!! AAAHHHHH
omggggggg i wanna meet you! ahhhhh COME TO AUSTRALIA!! I'M TOO POOR TO GO TO KOREA! ok i will go some day. When i'm 20 something. and you're 30 something. errrr......
ahh come to australia!!!! i can make up for the fanbase!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D::D