Hello. I am finally blogging again. Miss me? Probably not.
Anyhow. I feel so incredibly sick, so that's why I haven't been blogging lately. It's so sad! Holidays, and I'm sick.
Ok, so I have a dry nose (I know, that sounds weird) and i got a nosebleed, then i also have a cough which is driving my nuts and is painful. Then I have those killer menstrual cramps which I always get and totally kill because im weak like that. And then I stepped on a toothpick. I bet there was so sort of horrible germ in that toothpick because now my foot is totally swollen and i can't really walk properly. And it's hurts. :'(
SO. THAT IS MY EXCUSE FOR WATCHING DRAMAS ALL DAY!
Yep, I think I have no life. I watched all 24 episodes of Goong within 6 days. Wow, it feels like such an achievement of me. But then again, I WAS SICK. So yeah, I ceebs to walk and move a lots. Stupid cramps.
Anyways, starting tomorrow, I will start to do work, since I WILL be feeling better, or I will be sad.
What I have to do....
- Science thingy
- PD thingy
- Yearly note thingy
- Piano thingy
- Theory thingy
- Art thingy
- Chinese thingy
Yeah.... I should start working. I feel bad for wasting my time and watching dramas when I could be doing something productive. In the meantime, HERE ARE SOME SCREEN SHOTS FROM HEAVEN'S POSTMAN!!!!!
You know, the movie Jae Joong's in ;D Yeah... it's pretty 2009 but who cares.
ehehehe jaejoong with glasses ^_^
ahhhh so hot ;D
ehehehehe doesn't he look like some innocent squirrel? xD
ehehehheeh what a cool umbrella. I want an umbrella like that too :D
Oh look at what I found after googling squirrels.
Quite a fearsome bite, I guess.
I think the scrolling thing on my mouse is jammed. It's so annoying. I can hardly scroll up anymore.
OMG IM SO HUNGRY. I WILL GO EAT. BYE.
____________
[Day 20 - The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest]
I hope I never have a reason to answer this note.