YAY I FINISHED MY SCIENCE NOTES! :D
how cool. not really
i live a really boring life.
Well, i just finished writing christine a plane letter. i promised her i would. and i did!
wow, i feel so nice today.
and i also practised my piano today. FIRST TIME IVE PRACTISED MY PIANO ON A WEEKEND SINCE 3-4 MONTHS AGO!
no wonder my piano teacher did a rage quit on thursday and told me to quit!
:'( so mean :'(
she told me to quit. because i sucked. and i hardly practised. SHE LITERALLY SAID "I think you should just quit."
ahhhh made me feel so depressed. Thursday was a depressing day.
i got my english results.
omg the crappiest ive ever done. actually, ever since i got a participation for writing in yr3. but luckily i didn't get a participation. but still. it might as well be one.
my sister got pissed at me when i told her i was sad.
"you're one of those people who get 90% in a test and then sulk over it! I'm not talking to you!!"
hmm...
maybe i am?
BUT I DIDN'T GET 90% HARDLY.
ok ill stop rambling.
i bet your all bored of me talking about test marks. i am.
oh look! i made a gif!
there's a little tune that goes with it. sarah showed me ^_^
sooo tired! ok im gonna go to sleep now! bye bye!
___________
[Day 14 - Someone You've Drifted Away From]
Dear Ivy,
I hardly every speak to you anymore! I guess that's what happens when you change schools.
Everyone in primary used to say things like, "even though you're not going to the same school as me, WE'LL STILL BE BBF!!"
Nah as if. Yea, reality hurts. After a while of not seeing someone for long periods of time, you naturally start to drift away.
I don't feel any sort or regret or sadness. As cruel as I may sound, but I think it's one of those natural things you can't sulk over. I hope you are doing well now with your brand new friends! I hope we can still have cool conversations next time! and talk about how GAY aliens are! :D