YAYAYAYAYYAYAY TODAY WE EPIC FUN!!! OMG SO FUN!!
okok here's what happened. So annie and I went to Carss Park for the
Annual Jadeworld Carnival held by TVBA. And they had hong kong stars and stuff. Annie's a huge hong kong drama fan so she dragged me along so early to line up of autograph tickets.
So... We got a big bag of freebies from the freebie booth. Then we lined up and because we were super early in the line, we even got the chance to play games on stage with the stars!! So then after getting our ticket, we hung around until 1pm.
I bought beef jerky and saw Nancy's mum at a stall advertising her real estate company xD
Then at 1pm we went back to the back stage place and got to sit in the chairs right in front of the stage. Normally, everyone has to stand behind the barrier behind the seats but we got to sit in the seats and wonder around backstage where the celebrities were hanging. :D
Then it was time for our game! So they called annie, me and two other participants to the stage. Unfortunately, the celebrities we were playing with were from mainland china and i didn't know them :( BUT THEY WERE STILL REALLY COOL! AND PRETTY! Actually, the girl was, the guy was cool.
Then we got split into groups. I had to go with the guy and annie went with the girl. Our game was: The host gives us a weight. 100grams for example and we all have to take a slice of the mooncake, take a bite and weigh it. If the combined weight of the team is closest to the weight given, you win! Annie's team won :(
The guy was so cool. He kept pulling faces at the other team xD
Then they gave us gifts! Even though we lost, everyone still got the same prizes. I got a wallet, map of shanghai on a piece of cloth, a badge that says something in chinese on it and A BOX OF MOONCAKES!! I was so happy! YAY FREE MOONCAKE!!!
YAYAYYA AND JESS SAW ME! AND ANNIE! ON STAGE! EATING MOONCAKE! WITH CELEBRITIES! AND TOOK PHOTOS! AND THE SHOW'S GONNA BE BROADCASTED ON CHINESE PAY TV NEXT SUNDAY! THAT MEANS ILL BE ON TV!
HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Yes, well after the game, we sat back down and the hong kong stars came out. They sang songs and made jokes and stuff. Then, when they were singing, i was like, waving to them from the front of the audience and they waved back!! and smiled at me! I felt so cool at that moment!
THEN! they had the autograph session! So I lined up again! And I got autographs from everyone! YAY!! I managed to take photos with all of the celebrities I didn't know and didn't get to take photos with the people I actually knew! SO SAD! THE ORGANISERS KEPT PULLING ME AWAY AND NOT LETTING ME!!
So mean! :(
Oh welll.... IT'S COOL. I GOT LOTS OF FREEBIES. Like, I also won some chocolate and key rings from some other place and I opened the keyrings and I'm gonna put my own photos in them! Yay!! I have 3!! YAY!! How awesome!
So yea, today was epic. I'm gonna go scan my autogrpahs now. Can you recognise anyone's? xD
 |
| 王端端 from CCTV4 |
 |
| 萬蒂妮 (This got smudged D':) |
 |
| 姜聲揚 |
 |
Daly Tang/鄧男子
|
:D I'm so happy. YAY!!! I WOULD post photos if I wasn't afraid of stalkers. Annie might post them or facebook or I might upload some later when i get them.
YAYAYAYYA TODAY WAS FUN