I AM SO GLAD IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY. Finally I can do what ever I want.
Finally we have presented inno, all of food tech and handed in my Euler. SO HAPPY.
YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW STRESSED IVE BEEN! I bet I have wrinkles now. I slept for 5 hours last night. Stupid Stupid assignments.
But luckily I normally don't get too tired during the day. Even if I've been missing around 15 hours of sleep per week. Normally I just attempt to sleep on the train. I also don't get black eye-bags. LUCKILY!! Christine's are really scary! D:
and OMG THE NEXT TWO EPISODES OF PK ARE SO GOOD. OMG I WAS TOTALLY SQUEALING EVERY NOW AND THEN!! The plot line is much much better! I WISH IT DIDN'T COME OUT ONLY TWICE A WEEK! T_T
OMGGGGGGGG I WANT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE. KHJ IS SO HOT :D
Yay Jade World Carnival tomorrow :D Annie is making me wake up at 9 so that we can get there early to get autographs ==" So sad.
Must check the weather now!
Forecast for Saturday
Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly averaging 10 to 20 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly around midday.
City Centre
Sunny.
Min
11
Max
20
Chance of any rainfall:
1%
Chance of no rainfall:
99%
Rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rainfall:
1%
Chance of no rainfall:
99%
Rainfall:
0 mm
Liverpool
Min
7
Max
21
Parramatta
Min
8
Max
21
Terrey Hills
Min
9
Max
18
Campbelltown
Min
7
Max
19
Richmond
Min
7
Max
21
Bondi
Min
13
Max
18
Fire Danger: Low to Moderate [0-11]
UV Alert from 9:10 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]
Not bad...
I SHALL BE COOL TOMORROW AND WEAR SOMETHING COMFORTABLE. :D
OK i need to sleep now. BYEBYE! :D
____________
[Day 12 - The Person You Hate Most/Caused you a lot of pain]
I don't think I have anyone I hate... I guess it depends on when you ask me. Sometimes I have enemies, sometimes I don't. I don't have anyone I have atm. Also, if someone did hurt me deeply, I probably forgot who it was.
IM SO FORGIVING. *angel face* =3