SO AWESOME!
I love nintendo. It's so cool! Though.. I kinda fail at games. I guess I'm just not a great gamer...
We got cool lanyards though. And met geeky gamer people who came all the way from parramatta. Now THATS FAR. Wow, such dedication. This other guy even came from Brisbane. :O
I really liked the nintendo ds. The new ones with the cameras, but the relationship thing is rigged. DUDE JESS AND I ARE NOT SISTERS. But the thing where they put things on your face is fun. I like the cat ears and wiskers. While I was waiting for my turn on the wii I completely camwhored, while Jessica played Pokemon.
Pshh.
Then we signed up for free personalised t-shirts which were cool :D
But we had to wait until 3pm to pick them up :( I'm so uncreative. I put MICHELLE at the back of mine. Jess's one was KHJDFSL. I wonder if anyone can crack the code... ;D
Yes.. So 3pm. We went around doing stuff...
Wow, today was the first time I've taken sticker photos with only one person. SO MUCH BETTER. :D
Jess suggested to go to Myer to try on male stuff and I got all chicken because the shop assistants were giving us weird looks because DUDE The clothes were WAY bigger than what I should wear. Yea, I was so scared so we didnt take any photos there ><
The we went to various stores. I only have photos of myself because all the other stuff was with Jess. YOU NEED TO POST THEM OR SOMETHING JESS! I want to see them.
So yea, photo spam:
Bardot (so pretty ^^)
Also Bardot
Cotton On
City Beach (doesn't it make me look pregnant? xD)
If you're wondering about the pixels, this IS a public blog!
So yea, fun ^^
Oh yea and we saw Annie, Phoebe and Kristy what, 4 times? xD
And then at 3pm we went back to get our t-shirts! They were cool!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some photos I stole from my sister because she blogged about it.
My awesome FREE t-shirt
Obviously, My sister stole it.
So yea, That's not me posing there.
My cool Toad tattoo.
Don't worry, It's only sprayed on :D
My cool lanyard and number tag. No. 24 ;D
Yea.. Click on the photos to enlarge.
Today was fun!! It's good to finally go out these holidays, well, at least this week. My life has been so cut off from the 'outside' this week. sad.....
I <3 Nintendo :D