no. just no.
I finished god of study. I was amazed by the level of romance in it. ahaha! That's cause they're still teenagers!
Just in case you're thinking it was romantic. Well, it's not. Here's a chart.
Oh well, it's the studying that counts!

God of Study

Boys Before Flowers
SEE THE RESEMBLANCE???? IT'S JUST THAT KIM BUM TURNED INTO A GIRL!
And I guess that works, because he's pretty enough to be one.
AND THE CHARACTER S ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
From left to right:
the fat dude and whatchamacallit.
They're both supporting actors and are friends with everyone.
The Jiyeon (the long hair girl) and Kim Bum
Also supporting actor and friends. I'm not sure if Kim Bum had a crush on Jun Pyo though...
Huang Baek Hyun and Goo Jun Pyo. The arrogant main male who likes the girl on OUR right.
Both full of themselves
Pulip and Jan Di. Both the sad, weak girls that have to choose between the remaining guys.
OBVIOUSLY they end up with the arrogant guy. Not so much in GOS since no romance develops. But you can tell she likes him better.
Finally, the sad, lonely, rejected guy who does so much but gets so little in return. Poor guy.
SEE???? THE RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN GOS AND BBF
ahhh GOS is just a teen version, like, THE ACTORS ARE ACTUALLY TEEN. Not 25 yr olds acting 17.
OK enough ramble. I nerded a lot today. hurray! I even made a timetable (didnt follow it...)
hehehe
ok I'm hungry. And I dont like long posts, because I know I only skim read other people's. Apart from jess's. because the actual content after all the new lines is really not that much. and maybe ling's.
OMG SO LONG! ok byebye
P.S. I ate an entire pizza today. ah... that feeling of achievement!