My life is so sad. I'm so bored I even took notice of the rookie kpop groups on allkpop.
So far I like 'miss A'. They're cool. I even memorised the names of the members. The pink haired one is Jia. She's chinese :D
Theres also this boy group called 'Teen Top' HAHAHAHAAHHA what a gay name AHAHAHAAHHAHAH. They're pretty good. Their style reminds me of 2PM. I don't like 2PM. and DUDE. The youngest guy is 14 YEARS OLD D: Holy crap. I'm almost 14. And he doesn't even look 14.
HOLY CRAP HE'S 14??????????????
I'm so shocked. What is this world getting to? Even Justin Beiber is 16. I think?
FOURTEEN???????????????????????????????????????????
SHOCK HORROR.
and the oldest guy in the group is 17. omg... fricken kpop...
Other than the shocking ages of the members, i give them a (Y)
Also theres this group call 'Girls Day' whom I think suck. Sorry but they suck. D: I suck as well, for being so mean. So auto-tuned D:
I also remember theres this group called Infinite. BRB I need to listen to them.
Back. They are.. good :) Mish approves.
Oh and I don't really like 'Sistar'. Their song 'Push Push' or whatever seems... Perverted. O_O
Ok you might think I'm trying to sound like a harsh critic but I'm only judging by what I can see and hear. They'll probably improve one day and become the next SNSD or Super Junior.. (I doubt it :P) But yea. I'mm sure they'll get better. I mean, I could never do that.
YAY SUPER JUNIOR! :D
I watched some on thier old stuff and it was so funny. AAHAHAAHAH the hair styles xD
Oh so amusing. EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE oh gosh they look so funny EHEHEHEHEHEHE ^^
The guy in the middle in the grey singlet thingy in the bottom row reminds me of Cindy. I think it's because of the angle it was shot at and the expression. EEHEHEHEHEHE I forgot who that is.
LOL HEECHUL AND HIS FLOWERY SHIRT EHEHEHEHE
Man, I love this photo.