Yay! I havent blogged for so long D:
Well, on Tuesday I went to Haiqiu's place for a sleepover with Sarah, Annie, Iris and Nancy, who didnt stay to sleep. Yay so fun ^^ We went ice skating at canterbury and it was so painful :( The skates are AWFUL to use. Wearing them is worse than stacking it. Seriously. Omg... I now have a blister on my toe and a bruised shin ==
I stacked it twice == The second time was so bad. I completely smashed down, then a bunch of guys skated past and laughed. NOT FUNNY >( I think I can KIND of skate. I can't go very fast though. I only stack it when I try to go fast. Don't try to go fast.
Then we walked around trying to find a shopping center and found an aldi so we bought things to make pizza with. When we got back to Haiqiu's place we made PIZZA! Yummmm it was SO delicious :D :D The last onehad so much stuff on it because it was all leftovers. Iris made a love heart one. It was pretty (:
We also made these cherry choc balls THAT WERE AWESOME. They were basically glazed cherries coated in 3 layers. 1. Chocolate mixed with sour cream. DON'T GO EW. The mixture was the BEST. 2. Desiccated coconut and chocolate. 3. More chocolate. We had to leave it in the fridge after every layer so we ended up putting on the last layer during breakfast. I got chocolate on my jeans. I WOULD post photos if I took any. Annie has them all.
Then we watched Phantom of the Opera. Such a great movie. The end is really sad though... Poor phantom. I LOVE THE THEME SONG. We kept singing it at night :D How did it go again?
We ended up sleeping at... 2? 2:30? 3? I forgot. I played a lot of stuff... ;D
OHOH haiqiu has this book her parent gave her where she's the main character of the story. Like, it probably came in a template and her parents filled in the name, friends and address. And it was all printed properly "from mum and dad" MAN I want something like that!!!
So then we went to sleep. Her room is so dark that you can't even see your own hand in front of you in the dark. SO CREEPILY DARK. Then Haiqiu woke us up at 7am. == We ended up ACTUALLY waking up at 10:30 :D Iris completely turned 90 degrees. She went to sleep parallel to me, woke up leg on my leg and head on annie's leg. Interesting sleeping habits....
We made a variety of things during breakfast.. Lots of nommy things :D
Then we watched some DVD's of haiqiu's dance performances. They were cool :D I want to do pointe. Even though it KILLS.
Me and Sarah are such pro piano players. We can play the first 6 bars of Super Girl on the piano. SO PRO. Cooler than you. hehehehehehehe
So yea thats it. The Choc Cherry ball thingies were nommy. :D
WOAH SPELLCHECK HAS THINGAMAJIG AND THINGAMABOB WOAHHHHHHHHH
*mind explosion*
I think my latest fan phase is turning into Super Junior. OH and i finished Oh! My Lady in 4 days. I'm so shocked at myself. Even Jess is shocked. Even the piece of rice stuck between your teeth is shocked. Ha! Made you check! Maybe not, but I did. =/
Yay Super Junior is so awesome. I can almost list them all and recognize a few.
Ok lemme list them
- Leeteuk
- Siwon
- Heechul
- Hankyung
- Eunhyuk
- Kangin
- Kibum
- [EDIT] WAIT! THERES MORE I JUST REMEMBERED!
- Shindong
- Donghae
- Ryeowook
And that's all I can think of. I shall keep learning. I'm watching Super Junior Full House atm, since Sarah told me to. It's... FUNNY :D It's very old though. The video quality is crap.
I've even been stalking so much that I realised Siwon always sings first in mv's. You could probably tell from ages ago but I was really amazed.
OK this is an epic long post, for my standards, that is. Wow, I'm so cool. Just saying. I try making all my posts short. I know how people have short attention spans (eg. me)
So ok ill shut up not. BYE ;D