GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Monday, January 23, 2012,8:43 PM
sherlock holmes
hellooo
so.. what happened today?
MOVIES! Do you know how long I've been waiting to watch sherlock holmes 2?
EVER SINCE THE FIRST ONE ENDED! like.. a year ago :'(
Man I love Sherlock Holmes stories, I actually read during wide reading because of them.
For those who haven't, you should great the many great Sherlock Holmes short stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle :)
I borrowed it as an e-book off Hurstville Library :)
Anyhow, for once I actually got to the station early. Actually, it wasn't really for ONCE, I've done it before, but let's hope it lasts and isn't just a lucky streak :D
We caught the train, blah blah blah.
We met up with Sarah, blah blah blah.
We went and bought tickets, blah blah blah.
We bought food and drinks and stuff, blah blah blah.
Yay for Rock Salt Green Tea Cheese.
H8ers gon h8.
Yay for $2 Whopper.
Comeon. You can't not like that (Y)
Then the mean cinema dude didnt let us in because we had food. Dammit.
Had to stuff down my burger in 5 minutes! Whyyyyy And my drink too! Good thing I'd already finished around half from before. So much for saving it up for the movie =="
Isn't ironic that Annie Spent $7 something to save her $4 drink? trololololololol
No photos today btw. Didn't take any :P
At least the movie was very good (Y)
I love Sherlock Holmes. HURRAH!
Duuuude some many matrix-like slow motion scenes.
Overkillllll it get's a bit annoying after a bit.
JUST HURRY UP AND SHOW WHAT HAPPENS.
I don't care about the slow motion chin fat wobble =="
After the movie we went around TGV and Westfield.
Dayum I swear one day I will be rich :D
But it's ok, I don't need all that stuff.
Superficial things won't make me truely happy. Right?
Oh the things I would write if this blog wasn't public. It kinda annoys me a little when H talks about all the stuff her parents buy. Then again why should it effect me? I'm happy with what I have. Some things are more important than bags and shoes in life.
Anyhows,
Yay for window shopping!
Then we went to lincraft and experienced my un-co standing skills and Annie's indecisive-ness.
Then we went home!
It's a big week!
School returns on Tues. :(
OMGOMGOMGOMG MY SISTER'S 35MM LENSE ARRIVED!
heeeeeeell yeahh
ooooh look at that creamy bokeh *drool*
I cant find a way to put the picture on my blog so you'll just have to click the link :)
ALSO,
I'm gonna continue blogging for the rest of the week just for you annie ^^
If christine is invited, I must be too right? *o*
loool shameless self inviting. That's not cool Michelle! So not cool =="
____________
Random Fact #71
I'm on my way,
to what, do you think? ;)
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.