Happy Chinese New Year Eve!
Today I went to the city with my parents to just walk about and have a look at the festivities.
Kinda boring. I've never seen Belmore Park so full of people before (btw, that's the park outside central). They had like, millions of stalls, a big stage and fooood. It was kinds expensive so I didnt get any.
Here are some photos from my phone:
Next we went to market city. I must say, Dangerfield has slowly become one of my favourite stores there. Except it's a little pricey for my income. Maybe when I earn more I'll shop there more :)
I got a new pair of flats since I only have a black pair and they suck when I'm wearing leggings under.
I also got a pair of sunnies.
Next we headed over to the Tempe Ikea. Dad bought some lightbulbs and I got a soft serve and hot dog. Yum yum! I love Ikea food :P
Ok, so this was a short post, but it's ok! There were photototos :D
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
IT'S MY 300TH POST! HEHEHEHEHHE (Y)