It's almost Chinese New Year! This year it falls on Monday, so basically it's the 29th day of the last month today. So what did I do?
Well at first I was just planning to laze around at home doing nothing. You know, that's my plan everyday!
Moo woke me up by texting me at 9. GG, but then I didnt get out of bed until around 11. I know, LAZY MISH MUCH?
Got up, ate and Christine told me to come out so I was like, oh fine then.
There was some Chinese New Year Festival in Hurstville today so I decided to go out and have a look. Not too much that was exciting. We bumped into the Salvos stall and the SWCCC stall. So funny, they were selling cup noodles! The SWCCC gave us tattoos so that was cool. Stephen Ko and Nelson Siu were there and we had a nice chat about school subjects, tutoring, cucumbers, durians and how NSGs are the best :)
The festival had a petting farm too! Except it was like crap. Literally, the place smelt like pure crap. Eurgh, so we headed over to Meet Fresh and grabbed some OVER PRICED DESSERT THING. OMG since when did it get so exp?? It's meant to be $5 something right? Why is it $6 now???????? :'(
Then we just hung around and watched Annie's beloved dragon dance show thingo. Sorry, but um, it sucked. A lot. I got bored after 30 seconds of it. Plus, it was only like, 2 mins longs. rip! Not that I paid for it or anything..
Then people got hungry again. Christine bought a tasteless "fried" rice. Bro, it was almost definitely STEAMED. Then not much happened. We bumped into Winnie in her dress store. Pretty cool! it looked like she owned the place! I'd like to work in some place chill like that! :D
So yes, that was basically my day. I still have a family dinner tonight. People are coming over and I don't think it'll be very much fun. Oh well... Sighhhhhhhhhh
I didn't take many photos today. Here's one.
just look at the size of her head. O_O
____________
Random Fact #70
My sister bought a 2012 kikki.k for me.
SO BEAUTIFUL <3