GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Wednesday, April 28, 2010,7:59 PM
dance
hehehehehehehe I have successfully turned Sarah fob. And set up tv for my computer. What a great day of accomplishments :)
So we had our first try of our chosen sports today. I hope everyone had fun wherever they were! I sure did :)
Dance isn't THAT bad... It though I would die during those killer (or maybe only for me) stretches. After that we did these jump and spins that just shows how un-co I am :'(
The jive dance was just HILARIOUS. For those who were there, you know the bit where we have to do the heel step while changing places with your partner? Yea, well Simone and I looked like chickens chirping around the place D: Overall it was very fun and I'm looking forward to next week. :)
Sigh... Lets not talk too much about the science test. Since the other classes havent done it yet.
My sister has anger problems. RAGE
I'm going to her exhibit on Friday. Yep, that means....
CANCELED PIANO LESSON. woot!!!! how.sad.
Not really much to say, so I'll end with a song :)
I really like this song. So catchy!! I know it's kinda old now, but meh.
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.