GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Monday, April 26, 2010,7:05 PM
long weekend
Yay! It almost felt like holidays again until I remembered I have to go to school tomorrow.
I spent the day catching up on wgm, which Sarah now watches ;D
Except she watches different eps.
I should do my english hw, except i have no idea what to do. Neither does the rest of my class. fail..
I think I will now start posting the songs I listen to at the end of my blog.
It makes my blog more interesting.
I can't think of a number 2
Oh and I guess it shows people what I like? O_O
Oh and learnt how to split and join files. WOW. I feel so smart now.
Also, why does my internet keep disconnecting? It's so annoying! Not just or a few seconds, LIKE 5 MINS D:
Hm.. What song today..
It's called Even If I Die, I Can’t Send You Away by 2AM. Yes.. I think its a weird name to.. But listen :)
btw, doesnt the guy who grabs snow look like a character from a Dr Seuss book? It might just be me..
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.