Yes, we finally decided to go watch it.And it was pretty good. It was very pretty and the 3D effects weren't too bad.
Though there was this little kid behind us constantly talking :(
We watched the 9:40 session so there was almost no one else there (annoying little kid ):)
Ahh I just cleaned my study. It feels very nice now.
I'm also in my winter uniform atm too.
I'm too lazy to change out of it.
My skirt has gotten much shorter..
And the waist feels a little restricting.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
I like my tie :)
I had to remove my nail polish just then :(
I only had it for a day!!
But don't think it's appropriate to have such a bold colour on my nails at school.
Even though it was pastel.
Damn I should have taken a picture.
No problem!
I'll just put it on again on the weekend.
Oh and nail polish removers have deadly fumes.
My throat still feels funny.
How sad.
Welcome back Jess!
I hope you had fun.
Even though O get the feeling it wasn't really that fun.
I hope I get that domo thingy *o*
SQUEEE
See you all tomorrow.
Lets have a fun term 2 :)
xxx