Since I'm up to my last Meltykiss, I have decided to blog on it :)
It is SO YUMMY! not as nice was lindt lindor but still. Rates high in my nice chocolate list.
omg i love Lindt Lindor ♥
ok, down to business...
YUM ♥
isn't the package even nice ^^
nomnomnom
looks like a lolly wrapper..
cuz it is!
unwrapped it!
looks pretty retarded and lump doesn't it..
yay i chopped it open with a knife.
i has this really nice strawberry center that his hard right now,
but melts in your mouth ♥
ah.. so yummy. too bad it's the last one. i want to buy more on thursday :)
yay geek pride day today. It was fun. The wig was too hot and itchy to wear for too long though so i stuck to pigtails. My mum was very surprised when she saw me.
Dance tomorrow...
yay we're starting hip hop. I wonder how that'll be.
bye guys. have fun. be safe. don't do drugs. :)