there was so much smoke today D:
though it did make the sunset very pretty.
i got my science results today. I did alright... but kinda crap compared to the rest of my class. and fyi, the average for 8R was 46. Dude our class was fully NERD!
hahaha sopranos have to do a 'rap' in their song hehehehhe
zomg today tonight had some story about little kindergarten s***s dancing to beyonce. ITS SO DISTURBING. wtf how can they do that do little girls D:
OH YEA MAN. I GOT A CALL FROM STC. finally.. im only working for one day though. but thats alright. MONEY :D
it's really annoying though. I was JUST gonna go shower and i undressed and everything. then i remembered i still had my phone in my skirt pocket so i reached down and right that moment they called me. It was SOO freaky. I thought i had special powers to make 'Love Like This' randomly play out of my phone. SO I ended up having to run out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel down to my mum to ask her.
THIS HAPPENS EVERY WEEK!!
Last two weeks there were different incidents ending with me constantly having to run down before my shower to my mum. SO ANNOYING ==
but yea. I have a job :)
Hm.. nothing left now. BYE :)