If you look down at the bottom right corner of your screen you will see the time. And it indicates that anonymous time is OVER. but dw, same time same place tomorrow. (4-5pm)
ok... ANSWERS:
btw, why is everyone called "anonymous... number 1???"? Is it all the same person or did you guys just use the same name for everything?
Q: I LOVE YOU MICHELLE, i hope you will keep on liking me, because if you don't like me anymore i will be super super sad.
A: aww you're so nice ^^ yes i love you too. Don't be sad. I show emotion very obviously, so if I clearly show that I like you, well, I do! If I ignore you and punch your head off, I'm not so sure... LOL. Don't worry. I haven't punched anyone in the head before.
Q: do you have any boys you're interested in at the moment? c'mon be honest (;
A: Nup. I dont like anyone atm. All the guys I meet are what, my dad? LOL. But seriously I don't like anyone. and IS THIS JESSICA? if it isn't, then ok. But you type/talk in such a jessica-ish way!
Q: and why are you so wrong mish (;
A: Who says I'm wrong? SUCH LIES. You're the one who's wrong ;D
Q: who's your favourite in bof?
A: YAY JI HOO!! ♥
Q: who do you think is the hottest in love ya?
A: It's too dark I can't even tell who's who. I don't know the members very well except kim hyun joong. Umm.They made his hair weird.. The guy in the blue shirt looks cool. I used to get him and kim hyun joong mixed up. Yay! Love Ya is so catchy. Sexy voices ~~
Q: do you ever feel like you're not who you are?
A: Well, most of the time I am the person I am, but sometimes around certain people I act a little different. Not saying that I act in a way so to impress someone, it might be the other way around? Sometimes when I act b****y its cuz I'm trying to push someone away or give them an impression. I really hate doing that. There was a period of time I even tried to act like tk but then people were like wth cuz I kept frowning. But 99% of the time, you're seeing the normal me :)
Q: who do you like and who do you hate!!!
A: I like my friends and family. If you're after an answer about guys, then too bad. I honestly don't like anyone atm. Umm.. I hate..YOU. nah jks. JKS OK?? I don't think I hate anyone... I only get super annoyed at people and ignore them or give them evil glares. Hate is a strong word.
Q: what is your biggest trouble right now?
A: Well, I have a whole lot of tests and assignments to do and I haven't done them. Instead I am answering questions. tut tut. I really need to clean my room and manage my stress.
Q: have you ever felt it would be ok if you suicided?
A: For a split second. I wasn't thinking of consequences. I wasn't actually considering to suicide though, I was just pondering it, after watching something. What if I did suicide?
1. I'd be too scared.
2. It would prob hurt.
3. My family and friends would have to go through much more pain than me.
4. wth. why would i suicide? I love my life.
Yea, so basically, it's definitely not ok to suicide. I always thought death was a weird thing. When you're living and stuff, you don't want to die. But when you actually die one day, you will you actually know you've died? I don't really believe in a second life... so after you die, it's like you don't even know you existed cuz everything just... ends. Ok that was a sad subject, but yea. Don't suicide guys.
Q: what do you want for your birthday?
A: Does this mean you'll buy it for me? Well, I want a really cool party/outing thingy. Then I want a really nice cake. I want some awesome post it notes, a REALLY GOOD BLUE/BLACK pen. Not a plushies unless it's something that I'll certainly like. I just want something that someone has put a lot of heart into it, not just bought a morning glory at the last moment. The thing I want the most is that family and friends will celebrate it with me. Singing happy birthday in class is always special. *wink wink*
OK so that's it for today. Wow, such a long post. See, I really did put a lot of thought into these questions!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's questions!
Thanks guys for giving so much attention! ♥