Yay! I just came back form the easter show and we literally stayed there for 11 hours!
Since I'm so lazy and a bit tired, I will explain the highlights:
I was late to get to hurstville station because my phone had some stupid setting that make it not go off.
I got bashed a lot by Annie, Sarah and Iris for that ): (metaphorically speaking..)
On the train we lectured Sarah about how gay Matsumoto Jun was. I think she admits defeat now. >)
Then we got there and we got slightly lost but then we ended up at the alpacas. They're like miniature llamas!! And they were so soft and cuddly looking, though they'll probably bite your head off if you try touch them.
Then we went and saw Noddy the World's biggest horse. He is seriously HUGE. If he was the smallest horse, hardly anyone would be able to see him, since there was such a massive crowd. Luckily, he was tall so we could see him from a while away. Still, we sneaked to the front to have proper pictures =D
Then we arrived at the Coca-Cola carnival with all the scary rides. I went on this one called the Power Surge (?) and it was fully scary. They just dangled you up in the sky with a harness thingy and a seat. My legs were just danging and it felt so unsafe. Gosh, how come I always go on extreme rides!! They're so terrifying!! D:
Then we walked around the the others went on rides but I didnt since I'm so stingy and asian and don't want to spend tonnes on ride money. I had a sausage on a stick covered in fried batter for lunch. It was FRICKEN DELICIOUS!! Very unhealthy but.. DELICIOUS.
Then we went to the showbags and Annie and I got the Supre, Sarah got the Dolly and Iris got the Diva and a food one that I forgot. It was completely crowded, so we got out as soon as we could.
After that we went on the Skywalker ride that was kind of like the power surge but even more scary. I'm bad at describing rides so I'll just say that it was COMPLETELY FREAKY. In the first half of the ride I just closed my eyes and was quiet. Iris though I passed out since I'm always screaming my head off in rides and this time was just sitting there looking limp. The second half was so scary that I did make so noise, and proved to everyone I wasnt dead.
After the rides, we headed over to the Woolworths Pavilion and tried out all the free food. The salmon jerky was the best. but the guy at the counter gave us a lecture about how unhealthy our slushies that we bought were and pointed to the next door fruit juice bar. Awkward.. So we walked away, not before trying some of the watermelon juice.
We were supposed to meet Nancy after that a the big food displays but she turned up half an hour late and we were just standing there like weridos. When she did come, she wanted to go on rides and showbags, all the stuff we already went to. Thats why you go early with is Nancy >:(
So we ended up waiting half an hour for her and then we meet up for less than a minute because she wanted to go with her mum and sister to do all her stuff. So much for a group outing, Nancy didnt even come with us. OH stuff that. I dont care if she comes or not anyway. (OH SNAP)
Afterwards, we headed for the pig racing and pig diving show. By then it was 4pm and the 4pm show was full so had to wait an hour until the next show. Annie and I went around to the 7 News van since we were bored and watched an interview with Chris Bath, the lady news anchor on 7 news. Then we went back and Sarah and Iris went. The came back with photos and autographs of the 7 news crew. Lucky much!
They sure liked to rub it in. Finally we waited a while and it was 5 pm and we could watch the piggies. They were so cute!! And the diving was so cool as well. I would explain it but I cbb, plus, my post is getting too long.
Then we met up with Iris's mum, who was to accompany us for the rest of the day, since we were staying until 9, for the fireworks. We had pizza for dinner. It was so good :) Then I had a cheese on a stick with Iris and Annie and Sarah got corn.
We headed off to the main arena for the rest of the night and watched stunts and the Robosaurus. It was pretty epic. It came around to our side and I could feel the heat of the fire it was spitting. Afterwards was the fireworks that everyone loved. I really liked the sparkly ones! They were sooo pretty ^^
After that, we had to go home so we caught a train and got back. The train ride was epic because of BOK CHOI!!! =D
gtg now! BYE.