You just KNOW its a boring post when you see the date as the title.
So I had my piano lessons just then. And it was alright. BUT. My piano teacher expects that your nails are short, or you get told off, so 5 mins before was coming, I was having a panic attack. The nail clipper was missing. So I had to resort to cutting my nails with scissors. FAIL. Now they are WAY to short. Like as in, cut half a millimeter and your cutting bits of your finger. OUCH. My left index finger is so retarded now ==
Not only are my fingers retarded, but afterwards went to throw my nail clipping in the bin, I SAW MY NAIL CLIPPER. It was just there, under my pile of books.
Tell me what is the point of sitting on wet grass of an hour is again? I must have missed it, BECAUSE I SEE NONE. I know a fire drill is necessary, but sitting there doing nothing, with the whole school.. isn't. I wish they would just let us get there, mark roll, walk back.
Oh and I didn't get to present VA again. Oh well, we had Ms Yonsuri (is that how you spell it?) so it lowered my annoyance. I actually want Ms Profilio to hear my speech in person. I mean, it's not THAT bad. I just feel that somehow if your real teacher sees it, they will mark it more correctly than a sub?
I and I met my Yr 11 "big sister" today. Yay! How exciting. She's called Lisa . I shall respect her privacy ;D She seems nice.
I love you failblog.