Damn it. Maths just wasted 1 and a half hour of my life. Seriously, i filled 2 pages of my exercise book with the stupid repetitive questions. And now I have to go study for science. ==
Why do I always remember I have homework until its the night before? I fail at using my diary :'(
Yay, i had pizza for dinner today. Extremely fatty but who cares.
Google Chrome is so cool and pretty. In fact it's VERY pretty. I like my background =D
Plus, it's faster than firefox.
Did you know that if you stare at an 'A' before a test, you can get good marks?
credits to Annie. Its apparently scientifically proven ;D
I'm going to keep a massive a in my diary from now on, then stare at it every now and then. (:
And I changed my ringtone ;)
(heh heh heh)
Oh and my blog is so much more alive nowadays, not that it was dead before. I still blog almost everyday, but my cbox is happier to have so much attention.
And my sister gave me a pack of Sticky lollies today. Watermelon ;)
Wow, I use winking faces a lot. It makes me seem seedy. ;D
Anyways, school tomorrow. (no ;D) Did you know that in Germany school starts at 8:15 and ends at 1:30? Lucky much. Oh and I think Jess gave me takoyaki love disease.
*drool*