Well happy chinese new year people. I went to a family friend's place yesterday for dinner and it was fun =D And it turns out Jane He was there. Yep, SHE WAS AT MY FAMILY FRIEND'S PLACE. My mind has been blown. Anyways, The food was yummy but after dinner we got bored and started playing hide and seek. So fun ^^ And weird. I shall list everyone who played.
Guys:
24 yr old (i know. oO)
18 yr old
16 yr old
7 yr old
Girls:
17 yr old
13 yr old
13 yr old
11 yr old
6 yr old
I know yea? Nice age range? Well, I had in this really awesome spot (behind the sink) and no one found me for 10 mins. And i pretty much squashed myself into a 70 x 50 cm space. By the time I got sick of it, my legs were KILLING. Turns out they gave up and then were COMPLETELY freaked out when I randomly walked out of a room.
ha! I am THE master.
Anyways, today wasn't so great for me. Well, more like in the morning. First I wake up early since I was planning to prepare for our science SRP but then it turns out my mum hadn't washed my uniform yet. GREAT. So she had to iron it with a wet cloth so that all the dirt and bad stuff gets out (somehow) so I went to school in a damp uniform. Then my mum didn't finish making breakfast in time so I had to go to the station without breakfast. THEN. I left my phone at home so we had to drive back half way to get it.
The train ride was nice to me (-ish) UNITL. Two buses kicked us out and I was now officially NOT EARLY FOR SCHOOL. By the time we got on the 692, Sarah, Iris and Nancy who caught the late train were on our bus. EPIC FAIL. If it was like that, I might as well not have to wake early and rush out of the house. When I finally got to school, turns out Agnes was late and Catherine didn't bring jelly. There goes out plans to do the experiment today. I had enough steam inside of me by then I could throw a tantrum there and then in the hallways.
It must be cuz it's a monday. yep. that it. its a monday. tomorrow will be much better. and we will have much BETTER subjects on the train home. *suspicious look*
I shall now find ways to watch Boys Before Flowers using low internet. Byebye.