hello.
I'm so tired... You know, I pretty much have 7 hours of sleep every night. I sleep at 11:30 (don't know why it's always so late) and wake at 6:30 for my morning jog. According to my calculations, that's 7 hours. I need 9!!
Anyways, I have finally know why my mum said, "I don't think you really would..." when I told her I wished it was summer last winter. IT IS FRICKEN HOT AND SWEATY AND GROSS. Plain gross. And my thick fringe isn't helping.
Today in the train was pure hell.
- It was incredibly hot. I swear it was about 30 degrees.
- There were stupid trinity guys who constantly tried to steal out iPods by constantly asking to look and listen to them. WTF
- We practically had about 30x30cm of personal space. Go any further and you'll bump into either a thieving trinity or a drenched-in-sweat random dude. That dude seriously looked like he just got out of the bath. And his sweat beads were WHITE. oO
- My bag was WAY too heavy to be right.
So that is why I HATE. UTTERLY HATE. catching the Cronulla. Why the hell can't they just make the Hurstville stay at the station for a minute longer, or at least add another train. This new timetable is so, so, SO *BEEP*
Yay. I'm watching Valentines Day tomorrow. Sounds like the typical ~*love story*~ with my awesome buddies Jess and Sarah. It was gonna be only Sarah and me, but we figured. That would make us gay. So now we are a trio. Gay trio? No.
Btw, I've started to watch Boys Over Flowers. It looks weird, but after all I've only watched 1:11 mins of it. Now to continue!!!
A bientot!