sup.
Today was alright. Dad went on the plane to China and now I have to start my 10 days of work. At least I get paid for it. I pretty much hid in the back room watching all the videos I had on my computer since there's not internet :'(
I'm very excited about buying supplies for school. Every year its so exciting, I love having new books and pens. It releases my inner perfectionist. By the end of the year, one of the main reasons I don't like classes sometimes is because of the crappy quality of my books. It irritates me. A lot.
The rabbit is going home tomorrow, it seems so fast. By the time we got home today, it was starving and felt a little guilty. Pocky's burning stare of what-about-my-food-huh didn't help.
I'm bored, I think I'll go rewatch You're Beautiful, again. My sister called to say she wanted to watch it as well D= So...
♫Goodbye, Goodbye, Good friends goodbye, blah blah blah...♫
(I cant remember whats after...)
Ok, that was gay.
btw, if you don't know, that was from the Big Blue House xD