Wow, I just realised my skin doesn't show blog titles. Anyways,
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!
This year has been great, meeting new friends and going to a new school and all. I wonder what class I'll be in next year...
I would think that this is gonna be my last blog post for 2009 (even thought it is only my 6th). We're gonna watch the 9pm fireworks at Rockdale tonight. We never go to the city, it's way to crowded, my parents always sleep through 12pm ones. I guess I'll be celebrating the new years alone? I think I should call my sister at 12 and wish her a happy new year (even though It'd still be 9 at China).
On another note, last night, I was looking at my pile of nice chocolates when I noticed it had SHRUNK. Then I realised that my dad packed all the unopened packs into his suitcase to bring to China. Sneaky dad. How dare he, so I took hem out. I'm going to be watching those chocolates closely so that he can't steal them anymore.Plus, people in China love Ferrero Rochers, just give them those!!
Well, I'm going to go eat lunch now so have a Happy New Year everyone!
P.S. What are you doing for New Years Day?